Base price: $5000.00
To find out what might be available for immediate delivery, please contact me.
Standard features include:
- soundboard choices: sitka spruce or western red cedar
- back and sides choices: east indian rosewood or mahogany
- all wood bindings and purflings
- all wood rosette and end graft
- 510 Gotoh tuners
- front and back headstock veneers
- carved ebony bridge
- bone nut and saddle
- string spacing 1 3/4 at the nut, 2 1/4 at the saddle
- ebony fingerboard
- abalone or mop position markers
- ebony bridgepins
- French polish finish
- John Pearse strings - light gauge
- Ameritage deluxe custom case with logo.
- florentine cutaway - $700.00
- nitrocellulose lacquer finish - call
- other back and sides choices - call
- other soundboard choices - call
- Main Stage flight case with logo - $1,000.00
- other tuning machines available upon request - call
- L.R. Baggs Anthem pick-up $375.00 installed
- L.R. Baggs lyric pick-up - $275.00 installed
- K & K pure mini - $175.00 installed
- special requests welcome - call
A $700.00 deposit is required to hold your spot in the build queue and lock in the current pricing. Once the build begins, the deposit is non-refundable and an additional 20% of the balance is due. The entire balance, plus shipping, is due upon completion. I ship usually ship FedEx .
Irvin guitars come with a limited lifetime warranty covering any defects in materials or craftsmanship for as long as the guitar is owned by the original buyer. The warranty will not transfer. The warranty does not cover any normal wear or damage due to improper care or use.
There is a 2-day approval period from the time the guitar arrives. If, for any reason, the customer is not satisfied, a full refund will be issued, minus shipping costs. Specialty options, inlays, etc. may also be excluded.